Introduction to Physics and Engineering
This workbook engages your brain with physics fundamentals, then lets your creative side participate, learning how this knowledge is used by engineers. The best part is using LEGO® building bricks as the perfect medium to reinforce your learning by assembling custom machines that actually work. Constructing and experimenting with these models helps to solidify the concepts developed in each chapter. Physics and engineering have never been so much fun! Let the author’s love and enthusiasm for food science and LEGO® bricks excite your imagination. Beakers & Bricks knows you will enjoy this approach to learning about physics and engineering!
- Instructions for 16 custom models
- Detailed explanation of physics principles and how they translate to useful tools
- Application of principles through engineering of model machines, with a view into the real world
- Since this is an Edible Knowledge® series workbook, it contains a fun and interesting food science experiment as well…as a hook to introduce you to the food science books!
- Don’t forget the Essential Kit…you’ll need it.
Note: You’ll need LEGO bricks and a few other things for this workbook. The “few other things” are sold as the Essential Kit on this website. You should definitely get this kit. You likely have most of the LEGO bricks, parts, and pieces, there are detailed instructions to get the ones you’re missing. A limited number of Complete Kits are available for sale that include the Essential Kit, book, and all the LEGO parts needed.