Introduction to Food Science: Water
Designed to build on what was learned from Introduction to Food Science: An Overview, this second Edible Knoweldge workbook dives straight into food science associated with water. Believe it or not, a whole book on this subject just scratches the surface!
- Full color, with many illustrations and pictures throughout.
- 18 kitchen-based experiments.
- In-depth assignments, journaling ideas, and course review material included.
Food science is the science of cooking. You’ll understand things you’ve seen everyday in the kitchen, with ah hah! moments at every turn! A few clicks through this link will help find what fits your needs.
Special Equipment Needed:
- Thermometer that can measure down to at least -6 degrees F
- High temperature thermometer with pan clip